Video of Mark Zuckerberg speaking at Cannes about where Facebook is heading/all other forms of marketing and technology. Everything is becoming super personalized, it’s a little scary. He even makes a point about when you go to have a conversation with someone, the more you already know about them, the better your relationship with them will be. AKA- stalk the shit out of them on Facebook before you meet, so then you have nothing to talk about when you see them in person. Yay! Anyways, interesting stuff.
- Short week before I'm off to the desert and the west coast 🌵➡️☀️. . Monday 630PM DTX Tuesday… instagram.com/p/BbKhUhRnPy9/ 4 months ago
- A couple of things have changed since the last time we were in Louisville with these guys...… instagram.com/p/BbH_RXkHq19/ 4 months ago
- The athleisure gods have bestowed a hidden gem to us all on Newbury Street 🙏🏼 So much fun… instagram.com/p/BbAgpiuHzSa/ 4 months ago
- Babymoon on the horizon has me daydreaming about our honeymoon ☀️💙 #southpacificworths #tbt @… instagram.com/p/Ba_yA9HnhBJ/ 4 months ago
- My #WCWs every week. Thanks to the Wednesday 6PM crew for bringing the good vibes and sweat for… instagram.com/p/Ba-I9p8Hihm/ 4 months ago