Video of Mark Zuckerberg speaking at Cannes about where Facebook is heading/all other forms of marketing and technology. Everything is becoming super personalized, it’s a little scary. He even makes a point about when you go to have a conversation with someone, the more you already know about them, the better your relationship with them will be. AKA- stalk the shit out of them on Facebook before you meet, so then you have nothing to talk about when you see them in person. Yay! Anyways, interesting stuff.
- What do you MEAN we have to leave?! #poolpup #dagnysnugglesworth @ Willowbend instagram.com/p/BVx72dhB51Y/ 1 day ago
- TODAY IS THE DAY! Grand opening of Barrys CNH! Official schedule kicks off today and I'll see… instagram.com/p/BVuEaFFhbMN/ 2 days ago
- This little studio getting a whole lotta ❤️ today! So proud to be on the @recycle_studio squad… instagram.com/p/BVrumrCHBjL/ 3 days ago
- #TBT to the grand opening of Barrys DTX in 2013... when @xlodde and I had bangs, @nestebanell &… instagram.com/p/BVo48b4HHLE/ 4 days ago
- Last Tuesday at DTX with the #LunchBunch! 🍑 Sign ups are live TOMORROW for the new… instagram.com/p/BVkKFtVnhCx/ 6 days ago