Video of Mark Zuckerberg speaking at Cannes about where Facebook is heading/all other forms of marketing and technology. Everything is becoming super personalized, it’s a little scary. He even makes a point about when you go to have a conversation with someone, the more you already know about them, the better your relationship with them will be. AKA- stalk the shit out of them on Facebook before you meet, so then you have nothing to talk about when you see them in person. Yay! Anyways, interesting stuff.
- Hide ya boots, hide ya coats ☀️🎉 SO happy about this weather and my rare appearance teaching on… instagram.com/p/BTcjV04j8sa/ 1 day ago
- Abs Day. Let's get it. 420&520PM @barrysbootcamp (Live DJ and black lights in the 520/630/740pm… instagram.com/p/BTZQcBaBqBi/ 3 days ago
- TOMORROW NIGHT: Calling all brides & maids & ladies going to a gazillion weddings this summer!… instagram.com/p/BTUi0K3B9d8/ 5 days ago
- Our furry baby girl turns 1 today and naturally we are being crazy dog parents and spoiling her… instagram.com/p/BTSeZZHhEN6/ 5 days ago
- My two favorite dudes (Tom's fist pumping because Dan introduced us 14 years ago and he still… instagram.com/p/BTNjC5MBgF8/ 1 week ago