Video of Mark Zuckerberg speaking at Cannes about where Facebook is heading/all other forms of marketing and technology. Everything is becoming super personalized, it’s a little scary. He even makes a point about when you go to have a conversation with someone, the more you already know about them, the better your relationship with them will be. AKA- stalk the shit out of them on Facebook before you meet, so then you have nothing to talk about when you see them in person. Yay! Anyways, interesting stuff.
- All summer long, I thought it was a food baby.. but, it's a real one 👶 Baby Southworth comin' in… instagram.com/p/BZOo_r7H3yv/ 1 day ago
- Dags says summer ain't over, fools 😎 #dagnysnugglesworth #talesofalab @ Willowbend instagram.com/p/BZJxltzn5BE/ 3 days ago
- FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS 👯💪🏻🍑💦 Now through 10/31, bring a newbie to Barry's for $20! And BONUS: if… instagram.com/p/BY8unxPh-uq/ 1 week ago
- Back in Boston, missing the beach like woah but pumped to get back to @recycle_studio &… instagram.com/p/BY55_SjBH8H/ 1 week ago
- Somewhere on a beach ☀️ @ Cooper's Island, Bermuda instagram.com/p/BYzUjXbHXOF/ 1 week ago