- That sunset tonight tho...🙌🏻 🌃 Feeling very grateful for all the 💕 this past week! 3 chances to… instagram.com/p/BZUoshDHDA5/ 6 hours ago
- All summer long, I thought it was a food baby.. but, it's a real one 👶 Baby Southworth comin' in… instagram.com/p/BZOo_r7H3yv/ 2 days ago
- Dags says summer ain't over, fools 😎 #dagnysnugglesworth #talesofalab @ Willowbend instagram.com/p/BZJxltzn5BE/ 4 days ago
- FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS 👯💪🏻🍑💦 Now through 10/31, bring a newbie to Barry's for $20! And BONUS: if… instagram.com/p/BY8unxPh-uq/ 1 week ago
- Back in Boston, missing the beach like woah but pumped to get back to @recycle_studio &… instagram.com/p/BY55_SjBH8H/ 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Saw some of these designs from Papaya at a store in Vail and ordered a gorgeous dayplanner/sketchbook, that I’m somewhat scared to write in because it’s so beautiful already. I love the combination of old photographs, textures, and type. Great gift ideas/nice cards. More here- www.papayaart.com
I can’t stop listening to this song. It’s been on repeat for days and days, but I’ll let you decide if that’s a good or bad thing.